Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

Has to be said...

You are abit of a comical professor when it comes to flash
I never wanted the episode to end
Especially loved the internet debate, god I've missed Burnt Face Man!

More of this please :)

tWHYlight tWHYlight

yes yes YES!

It was a terrible film...
...but you made a great flash out of it
Thankyou for teaching the world :)

Hilarious!

Maybe the next one on The Day The Earth Stood Still?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Nah, too easy. That and, you know, I can't imagine the film having more then one punchline. Mainly, the joke about Keanu Reeves having the least dynamic voice in existence. That one's played way too often as it is anyway. Thanks for watching this!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

It has to be said...

If ever there was a flash deserving of a 10
This would be it
Just insainly brilliant, colourful and emotional
Not just this one, but the whole series

Fair to say be best thing on Newgrounds?

Loved the song too (:

Please PLEASE do more

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Better and more addictive than Rock Band

Better than the first one in everyway. i love it :D
Just wish my computer didn't lag so much, makes the games almost impossible.
Is there anything i can do to bar buy a new computer to solve this Evil-Dog?

Heres my song though if anyone wants to check it out

(We Suck)df-aau-gay-ecA-aab-gab-gax-cbj-a cD-aaD-gaJ-gcG-acJ-aau-gau-ecC-abM-cc z-ccY-caD-gaJ-gcG-acJ-adf-gcX-ccY-ccK -ccz-cab-gai-cbk-caD-gai-cam-cak-ccA-
adh-acG-adf-ccJ-acJ-bdf-adh-Z-Z-Z-Z-R ,kZ-akN-ckN-ckN-cbV-abf-adP-ciD-aiS-a iD-chY-akS-aiA-ahW-aiM-ciEiaiEkUiEiai EkUjxiTiEiamU-ciG-akX-idY-ckD-aiR-aiD -chY-aiM-aju-ciEiaiEkUiEiaiEkUjxiTiEi amU-ciG-akX-adX-gdX-gdX-cjC-aiD-agl-c gl-ciF-aeFdTmU-cji-ajxjiji-aia-ajjiFj jibjjiFjjibia-cix-aiH-aic-aif-cif-aiJ -bjn-ajl-Z-Z-Z-Z-R,cK-ebn-aaN-acA-cbp -aaP-acA-cbn-aaN-acA-cbn-aaN-acC-abp-
acc-adP-afG-gfG-gcI-acJ-acA-cbn-aaN-a cA-cbP-adP-acC-cbp-aaN-aaP-abw-afG-gf G-gcI-acJ-acK-gfL-cfL-cfL-cfL-cfN-cfN -cfN-ccc-acA-adgbTdgbtdgbTdgbtdgbTdgb tdgbTdgbtbneadAdabN-adC-adi-adk-cck-a cK-bdk-adj-Z-Z-Z-Z-R,dX-adX-gix-ckB-a kN-amU-cma-abf-adI-cmo-abf-adM-abV-ac W-cgf-ggf-gdU-adV-adJ-cbS-abg-adJ-cbS -abl-adM-ccH-abf-abl-ace-agf-ggf-gdU-
adV-agk-cgk-cgk-cgk-cgk-cgk-cgk-cgk-c gk-cda-adI-aeEcNeEcbeEcNeEcbeEcNeEcbe EcNeEcbcb-ccD-acQ-aeG-aeJ-cdl-adX-beJ -aeH-Z-Z-Z-Z-R

Evil-Dog responds:

Have you tried reducing the quality in the options, reducing the animation, disabling the concert lights?

Wow awesome song!!! haha totally cool

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Amazing....but dissapionting

Dude the gameplay in this thing is outstanding all the way up untill day #99. I worked 2 hours solid on this game expecting a reward or something, and all i got was a little yellow shit telling me he's pissed of so he's gonna give me a crap ending, i mean come on! when u play a game with the word 'hentai' you expect hentai or sumthing, but don't get it all wrong this game is probably the best sim date on the net, i understand that you are fustrated about ganguro girl ripping you off dont let it ruin this game. Just please i beg you sort out that ending for all our sakes

Element Saga Chapter 4 Element Saga Chapter 4

That music kicks ass!

ths is a real fun game, and you had alot to offer here, i dont know how long its gonna take for me to finish it, maybe a bit to hard, but thats a good thing, u couldnt of picked any better music for it, the devil may cry soundtrack is ace! i wish i could get ahold of it myself, and with inprovement on the backgrounds this would definitely my 10,

*Heart Of Rave* *Heart Of Rave*

I like all your stuff

One of the few audio artists on newgrounds that still appears to give a shit about quality dance music

I could of reveiwed any of your songs but i chose this one as its fairly new and i think the beat in awesome

XD!

Its still fresh! Keep on bringin in the tunes

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Hero's Theme (w.i.p) Hero's Theme (w.i.p)

Trust me, it's very good

I love how you keep constantly changing the rythms
and bringing intrument into and bak out of the track
Thats why i gave you a 10 =]
I can tell alot emotion went into writting this song
Great stuff

*-_Dependancy_-* *-_Dependancy_-*

Great to finaly listen to your music again

Iv always enjoyed your work and this is just great stuff, honestly

Very catchy, sounds like obvious influences from metalica, yet you give it somthing new and fresh

Defenatly will be downloading this song!

Give my music a check, finaly posted a new song

stolencrank-

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot man! I think the last time I saw a review from you was on my old OLD Egyptian thing. Glad you came back. Thanks for the cool review, and will be by your page for the favor returned!\m/