*Heart Of Rave* *Heart Of Rave*

I like all your stuff

One of the few audio artists on newgrounds that still appears to give a shit about quality dance music

I could of reveiwed any of your songs but i chose this one as its fairly new and i think the beat in awesome

XD!

Its still fresh! Keep on bringin in the tunes

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Hero's Theme (w.i.p) Hero's Theme (w.i.p)

Trust me, it's very good

I love how you keep constantly changing the rythms
and bringing intrument into and bak out of the track
Thats why i gave you a 10 =]
I can tell alot emotion went into writting this song
Great stuff

*-_Dependancy_-* *-_Dependancy_-*

Great to finaly listen to your music again

Iv always enjoyed your work and this is just great stuff, honestly

Very catchy, sounds like obvious influences from metalica, yet you give it somthing new and fresh

Defenatly will be downloading this song!

Give my music a check, finaly posted a new song

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot man! I think the last time I saw a review from you was on my old OLD Egyptian thing. Glad you came back. Thanks for the cool review, and will be by your page for the favor returned!\m/

Egypt Egypt

Great mood setter dude!

i reckon this is your best song on here, as soon as i clicked the play button i could feel the egyption sand brushinf my face, its that powerful dude! Voted 5 for it(aint i nice) but its the lest i could do for your help on the drums software, lemme no when u ever need a hand on somthing, amazing audio man keep it up :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for checkin it out! 5's are always good. (thanks!) It had been a while since I picked up my guitar at least 3 yrs....so these were a little rough. Glad I could help you out! \m/

Tri-State Area Tri-State Area

This guy can do it all

anothr great song very impresed that you can pull of both acoustic songs and electric. A very catchy chorus and even better guitar, vocal were perfect.....not much eles i can say. btw Sorry dude, i left a review for 'grey' and signd in as my bro 'rapcon' so dnt get confusd about the music on his profile it was my music i was on about lol.

*NEW* Smiles and Glances *NEW* Smiles and Glances

sweet dude!

this kicked ass my man, definitely your best song by far, not to poppy but not to ska, just perfect. being in a band myself i know how hard it can be to come up with some good material, but this was ace, there many decent non-comercial bands left anymore in the states so i cant wait to hear some more stuff best of luck to you and your band...i wish my band sounded as sick as yours does